Time with God - Questions
Use these questions to help you understand the text you read in your personal time spent with God, and get as much from it as possible. By writing it down helps you to memorize it.
1. What text did you read?
2. Write down the main idea.
3. What is said of God the Father, the Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit?
4. Write down any promises, assurance or commands.
5. What example has been set for you?
6. Which warning or consequence is given to you?
7. Write down other verses with the same meaning.
8. Write down any problem words.
9. Write down your verse of the day.
10. How can you respond to God and what can you pray?